Saturday, December 24, 2011

Divine Mind

Photo by Karen Wood

Before I was the tiniest seed pod
Awaiting Divine germination
In the Great Cosmic Womb,
My Soul was yet a brilliant Thought
In the Mind of Creator God.

Majestic God thought me,
Designed me,
Gave mental form and architecture
To my Soul.

The Most Holy of Holies
Envisioned me,
Seeing me in the Mind's Eye
Of the Most Ultimate Mind.

My Soul was yet a Thought Form ~
Seen and Thought
In Mind only ...

Until The Word was spoken
And ecstatic Love and Joy
Birthed that Thought into
Being.

Divine Creator God!
Holy, Majestic Divine Mind!

May I strive daily
To lovingly tame my mind ...
To gently discipline its wild roamings
And rein in its wanderings
Down false and troublesome paths.

May I constantly remember
From Whose Mind I came,
And to Whose Mind I belong.

May I take on the Mind
Of The One who Loved me into Being
And Who saw nothing
But all Goodness and Joy
For my Destiny and my Path.

Holy, Majestic, Divine Mind!
Bring my mind into union
With Your Mind!

May my mind's eye someday see
With Your Mind's Eye ~

And in that moment,
May I see only Love.

~ By Karen Wood

1 comment:

  1. You've done it again, Karen! Thank you for sharing God's Mind sufficiently to write so beautifully what many of us need to hear. Your exquisite efforts prove that God's words to us didn't stop when the sacred texts of the world's religion were arbitrarily closed. Clearly, Divine Mind has much yet to share. May you continue to mystically hear, interpret, understand, and translate for the rest of us the never-ending revelation of Truth.

    ReplyDelete