Saturday, July 27, 2013

Prayer to The Fire Within

Photo by Karen Crisp
(Crystal angel in private collection of Barney & Lisa Fadal, Seguin, TX)

Oh, my Master and my King!
Before my very eyes
You turned my heart into stone! ...
A brilliant, sparkling crystal cluster,
Each point aflame with the
Searing Fire of Your Love.

Angelic Beings took my ears,
Implanting melodies from celestial realms
Deep within my Being.

My Soul leapt into the River of Fire
Dancing across the flaming points,
Utterly consumed yet not burned
By Your Great Love.

Oh, Sweet Majesty!
To know such ecstasy and sublime bliss!
You are to be praised and adored forever!

Consume me until there is nothing left
But the melody.

Sing in me and through me.

When You sing me,
Let the world see only Your Flame!

~ By Karen Crisp

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back, Karen! Inspiring as always. Your soul calls always inspire me to go deeper in meditation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! and glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete