Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Prayer for Meditation


 A Prayer for Meditation

Divine Holy One!
You Who breathes Breath into my Soul ~

Align my will with Your Will ~
Allow me to walk with You in Loving-kindness ~

Let Your Light always mark my path.

May I seek Your loving touch of Grace when I stray,
And may I gently guide my own steps back to the path
When I find myself in the wilderness.

May I always honor You as my Royal Parent,
Bowing before You with deep humbleness and sincere gratitude
In the temple of my own Soul
Where You both govern me
And live through me.

May the Divine Spark within
Keep an eternal Flame of Love
Ever burning bright within my Heart ...

And may it Light my way,
So that not only I,
But All,
May see the Way Home
To Divine Love.

~ By Karen Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment