Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Your Holy Glance


I keep finding dark places
To scrub clean
With Your Holy Light ...

Hidden corners appear
That haven't been dusted in years ~
Or perhaps eons ...

The dirt blinds me with its pain,
Bidding me to soothe it ~
To erase its wounds
With Holy Light ...

How can You look at me?
Oh, Most Holy One?!

And yet You Alone can heal me
With just a glance.

Please look at me!  Oh, Holy Flame!
Peer into every nook and cranny
Of my inner being!

Everywhere your Holy Glance falls ...
Leave nothing to show You were there ~
Save Light Aflame!

~ By Karen Wood

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous photo! It's only our conditioned mind that focuses on our dark corners.

    "I am He, I am He; blessed Spirit, I am He." (from the chant, No Birth, No Death, by Paramahansa Yogananda)

    ReplyDelete