Thursday, May 3, 2012

Your Christ Touch

(Photo by Karen Wood)

I stand before You, broken ~
Divine One who art The Christ!

Cleanse me of my pettiness and pride,
My greed and inaction,
My self-haughtiness and intolerance,
My negativity and impatience,
My sadness and grief ...

Take control of my emotions,
My thoughts,
My actions ...
Even my every word!

Imbue every cell of my Being
With Your healing
Christ Energy ...

Imprint every cell
With Your Christ-Love Grace ...

Until all my Being can possibly exude is
Joy and loving-kindness,
Patience and gratitude,
Inner strength and calm peace,
Forgiveness and tolerance,
Creativity and attentive Presence,
But most especially,
Your Christ-Energy Love.

Impregnate every solitary cell
With Your Christ Touch ~
Until all I can do
Is explode with Your Love!

~ By Karen Wood


3 comments:

  1. Yes, may Infinite Love teach us to be true Masters of ourselves. Today may I just 'allow,' not being or doing but just allowing that love to flow through me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I am truly moved by "Your Christ Touch." It reflects the feeling and intent of my most recent daily prayers (honest!:) but is expressed so much more eloquently, powerfully, and poetically. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Powerful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete