Sunday, July 8, 2012

In Your Holy Womb

Photo by Karen Wood
(Rose Window ~ Avila, Spain)

In Your Holy Womb,
Divine Mother,
I am not yet ~
I am about to be ~
I am not quite ready ~
I am still unfolding myself.

You still feed me,
Providing my entire life sustenance ...
You still hold me,
Carrying me securely within Your Being.

You are still forming me,
Impressing Your stamp of Divine Identity
Upon my every cell ~
Even marking my Soul
As sacred and holy.

I am yet to Be.

Still, within Your Holy Womb,
I am already
All That Is.

As You birth me, Divine Mother ~
May I be outside Your womb
True to That which I was
Inside Your Holy Nest.

May I ever be mindful
Of my sacred bloodline.

And may I seek solely
To bring honor, love and gratitude
As the only gifts worthy
Of such a Divine Parent.

~ By Karen Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment